Everyone who purchased the summit should have received an email with instructions to (1) create a password if you don't have an account with us yet, or (2) update your current account with the new purchase.
If you can't find your welcome email, please see this article.
To change your password:
- Go to the login page: members.drmariza.com
- If you are not currently logged in, click "Forgot password?" on the bottom of the box and you'll receive an email that lets you update your password so you can customize it.
- If you're already logged in, you will need to log out using the link on the bottom of the left-hand menu. Once you're logged out, it should take you to the login page, where you can click "Forgot password?" to reset it.
If you can't find your password reset email:
- Check your spam and/or updates folders in your email inbox
- Do a search in your inbox for the following email:
- Sent from: The Dr. Mariza Members Portal, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line: Reset your password
If you can't make it work, just reach out to us at email@example.com.